Digital Rock Solutions
Our cloud based web platform provides you with a full suite of digital tools, allowing you to build a visual core laboratory for analyzing and simulating reservoir properties.
In the oil and gas industry, traditional lab tests for reservoir (especially tight reservoirs) parameters are time-consuming and costly. MicroRock offers a new generation cloud-based digital rock analysis platform to save time and money.
- Integrate data from various sources into one streamlined platform for meaningful information mining.
- Organize rock sample information, core data,
experimental data and digitally scanned images.
- Integrate data management module into current systems in place to create a more efficient workflow.
- Access Scanning Electron Microscopic images, Optical Microscopic images, CT-Scanned 3D datasets quickly through the web browser.
- Supports high resolution images, presents interactive visualization of large 2D & 3D datasets.
- Offers tools and algorithms for different types of image segmentation to visualize and extract different elements in a core image.
- Uses the most advanced deep learning feature recognition algorithms.
- Extract important features like pore space and minerals.
- Simulate pore scale multi-phase flow in complex rock structures under different parameters.
- Build 2D & 3D visualization and animation of fluid flow inside pore space of reservoir rocks.
- Calculate parameters including permeability, residual water saturation, and residual oil saturation.
- Evaluate EOR methods by simulating different parameters including injection velocity, interfacial tension, viscosity, and wettability.
- Conduct quantitative pore structure analysis to calculate total and effective porosity.
- Analyze reservoir properties by running a quantitative results report.
- Customize software to integrate into current servers or systems.
- Allow user to choose specific parts of software to integrate (data manager, image analysis, simulation, etc).
- Software fully customized to cater to clients’ demands and uses.
- Upgrade clients’ current software for cloud computing compatibility to save computing resources and cost of components.
- AI development for cloud platforms to improve the accuracy of image analysis results for each individual case.